Post-Doc candidates for a Marie Curie IEF in Electrochemical Processes Unit at IMDEA Energy Institute (Spain)
Who we are
The IMDEA Energy Institute is a Research Centre created by the Regional Government of “Comunidad de Madrid” to develop world-class R&D on clean and renewable energy.The ultimate goal of the IMDEA Energy Institute is to achieve outstanding scientific and technological contributions for reaching a sustainable energy system. The IMDEA Energy Institute is expected to strength and to have a significant impact on the R&D activities on energy themes by bringing together high quality researchers, providing them with excellent infrastructures and resources, and promoting their close collaboration with the industrial sector.
What we offer
Brilliant Experienced Researchers (ERs) are invited for a Postdoc Position in theElectrochemical Processes Unit under the frame of a Marie-CurieIntra-European Fellowships (IEF). This Unit is looking for a motivated postdoctoral researcher to join a research project dealing with the improvement of current electrochemical energy storage devices.
- Selected candidates will be invited to apply for a Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowships (IEF). If successful, the ER/s will join the Electrochemical Processes Unit to reinforce the research line in electrochemical energy storage devices.
- Furthermore, the selected candidate will participate inother activities of the Unit.
- Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship (IEF) offers a 2-year contractand verycompetitive salary conditions. The call deadline is 16th August 2012.
What we want/need
- Candidates should have a PhD degree or more than 4 years of research experience (full-time) and not have lived/worked in Spain for more than 12 months in the last 3 years.
- Candidates with a strong background in electrochemistry and materials chemistry.
For more information about the Marie Curie call, please visit:
Applicants should send a letter of interest and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference "Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship (IEF)" before deadline
(Deadline for CV submission: 24 July 2012)