Tha IMDEA Software Institute is seeking for candidates to cover the Project Manager / Accounting Assistant, R&D Activity Programs position.
- Excellent level of English and Spanish (the working language at IMDEA Software is english).
- Experience in management of regional, national, and European publicly R&D funded projects. Specially valued:
- Experience in R&D project accounting and finance control.
- Experience in (non-scientific) administration of projects.
- Experience in preparing audits and reports for national and EU projects.
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to new tools and working techniques.
- Knowledge in Science and Technology grant legislation.
- Independent and proactive.
- Also valued user-level computer proficiency and web page management.
- Assistance in the administrative and financial preparation of proposals.
- Financial planning & management of funded projects.
- Assistance in preparation of the project income forecasts as well as effort and expense planning.
- The candidate will integrate in an international team and work environment.
- Salary: about 25.000 €/year gross
- Place of work: IMDEA Software HQ.
- Starting time: immediate