Researcher in training at IMDEA Energía to work on synthesis and application of inorganic moieties for energy applications
The ultimate goal of the IMDEA Energy Institute is to produce outstanding scientific and technological contributions for reaching a sustainable energy system. Accordingly, the Institute is aimed to strength the R&D activities on energy topics by bringing together top level researchers, providing them with excellent infrastructures and resources, and promoting their close collaboration with the industrial sector. It is envisioned that IMDEA Energy Institute will become in the mid-term one of the reference institutions in energy-related research at international level.
The Unit of Thermochemical Processes of IMDEA Energy Institute releases a call for the temporary hiring of a researcher in training. His/her activities will be the synthesis, characterisation and evaluation of inorganic moieties for photocatalytic energy applications.
- Synthesis and characterisation of inorganic moieties for energy photocatalytic applications.
- Evaluation of inorganic moieties in photocatalytic reactors.
- Being in possession of an official degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Having no more than 5 years in possession of this official degree.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Master in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge on inorganic chemistry and synthesis
- Knowledge on solids characterisation techniques such as XRD, XPS, Raman and FTIR.
- Knowledge on analytical techniques such as gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, etc.
Location: Móstoles, Madrid, Spain.
Remuneration: Depending upon qualification and expertise of the candidate.
Duration: One year appointment.
Reference: 15.19.TQ5 PRE
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae indicating academic qualifications (with average mark) and all relevant merits, and covering letter not later than the 18 of September at 15:00 to the following address:
Subject: Reference 15.19.TQ5 PRE
ESTA OFERTA HA SIDO DIFUNDIDA EN LA PÁGINA WEB DE IMDEA ENERGÍA