Are you a curious person constantly searching for the answer to the problems of society? Are you willing to grow in a multicultural environment, working all over Europe? Then, you will suit perfectly at Inspiralia. We are a passionate young Spanish New Product Development Company. We offer solutions to our clients, involving areas such as strategic innovation, followed by product and process development and launch to the product to the market; across a wide range of fields such as Energy, Health and Wellbeing, and Industry.
Nowadays, we are seeking a freelance research and innovation proposal writer to join a multidisciplinary team for a freelance position. This role will take innovation proposals through from concept to execution inside the European Projects at H2020.
We require a candidate:
* University degree preferable in Engineering (any kind), Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or similar.
* At least, 3 years' experience in a technical position used to prepare reports, papers, technical manuals, etc.
* Knowledge Management: able to organize all kind of information, focused on the results.
* Fluent in English MANDATORY C1 level (advanced)
We are seeking candidates with the ability to innovate, who can work closely with clients, colleagues and project partners and who can work to tight deadlines.
Immediate incorporation is requested.
* Freelance contract with a competitive fee plus a success bonus associated.
* The projects length vary from 3-12 weeks.
* Opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team within a rapidly expanding and highly successful company.