- Junior EU Project assistant - 2 vacant positions -
Description of the company
We are INNOVARUM ( www.innovarum.es ) a consultancy firm founded in 2013 dedicated to assist European entities working directly or indirectly with the agri-food sector in shaping, writing and managing their R&D and Innovation projects addressed to obtaining financial support from the European Commission.
We mainly work with Start-ups and SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises), but as well with large companies, Universities, Research and Technological Centres... All stakeholders working in the industrial innovation chain (idea / prototype / industrial scale-up / market). We work with our clients shaping the strategy to launch their innovative products to the market.
We are specialised in the EU funding programmes: Horizon 2020, and particularly in the funding line SME Instrument, LIFE and EUREKA-Eurostars.
Our job is highly interesting and creative, since we team up with our clients and assist them in making their innovations real. We seek for two candidates eager to get engaged with innovation, passionate about industry and about the agri-food sector, who can work closely with clients, colleagues and project partners, and who can work to meet tight deadlines.
We look for a person with a junior profile to participate in the proposal writing and in the management of our on-going projects, both in the technical and financial reporting. The person to hold this position is as well intended to support Innovarum’s Project Managers in their communication with clients and their collaborators (Research centres, Universities…), as well as with the European Commission, and to contribute to guarantee control and good performance of each project. This person might give support as well to other on-going tasks.
· Technical University degree at Master level, preferably in Agricultural engineering (or related) or Industrial engineering (or related).
· Fluency in English and Spanish is MANDATORY: C2 level (proficiency) both oral and written. This is mandatory since our daily work is carried out in English, so refrain from applying if you don’t fulfil this requisite.
· International experience (Erasmus, international internship or similar)
· Experience in a technical position familiar with the preparation of reports, scientific papers, etc.
· Managerial skills: able to organize all kinds of information, focused on the results.
· Team player, versatile and proactive person.
· Background in business & economics.
· Knowledge about R&D and innovation public funding structure.
· Other languages besides from Spanish and English.
· Experience in applications and grant managing: technical and financial reporting.
· Driving license.
We offer a 6 months contract with the possibility to promoting to permanent staff.
Location: Madrid (Spain).
Incorporation is expected to be along October 2017.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English before the 22nd of September 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org