The Institute IMDEA Energy is a Research Centre created by the Regional Government of “Comunidad de Madrid” to develop world-class R&D on clean and renewable energy. The ultimate goal of the Institute IMDEA Energy is to achieve outstanding scientific and technological contributions in the creation of a sustainable energy system. The aim of the Institute is to make a significant impact in all energy-related research topics by bringing together high quality researchers, providing them with excellent infrastructures and resources and promoting their close collaboration with the industrial sector.
IMDEA Energy is opening a researcher in training position on data analysis and process control for artificial photosynthesis, with the following characteristics:
- Advanced development of a Web application for the management of a database containing published data on Artificial Photosynthesis processes.
- Statistical analysis of the data contained in that database.
- Application of this analysis to develop process control tools for Artificial Photosynthesis.
Your Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Being in possession of an official Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. Having less than 4 years in possession of this official degree.
- Being in possession of an official Master Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent is recommended. Alternatively, being in possession of a 5-years engineering degree (previous to Bolonia).
- Knowledge and experience in one or both of the following areas is required:
- Development of Web applications for database management.
- Statistics and Big Data tools.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
Location: Móstoles, Madrid, Spain.
Remuneration: Depending upon qualification and expertise of the candidate. (12.120 € Brutos Anuales).
Duration: One year appointment.
Reference: 17.30.FA2 PRE
For further information contact: Víctor A. de la Peña O’Shea, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae, covering letter and student records with the average marks obtained not later than the 18th of September at 15:00h to the following address:
Subject: Reference 17.30.FA2 PRE
"Este contrato está financiado a través del programa S2013/MAE-2985 de la convocatoria de ayudas para la realización de programas de I+D de Tecnologías-2013 de la Comunidad de Madrid, estando cofinanciado en un 50% por Fondo Social Europeo"
Esta oferta también ha sido publicada en la web de IMDEA Energía (www.energia.imdea.org)