The CNIC Foundation has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The Foundation has a research center of 24,000 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
The contract aims to provide graduates with a first professional contact with the research with all the rights and guarantees of the European Charter of Researchers offering them the opportunity to acquire the appropriate professional practice at the level of studies completed.
- Master degree in life sciences.
- The academic title must have been obtained in 2015 or later.
- Not holding an internship contract based on the same academic degree in other companies.
- Demonstrable knowledge in molecular biology with focus on RNA interference.
- Knowledge in confocal microscopy.
- Strong interest in cardiovascular research (To evaluate in the interview).
- Some bio-Informatics and programming skills will be regarded as a plus.
- Competence in English language.
- Joining a research center with international relevance in science. Linked to the public sector and managed by a foundation.
- Integration in young teams in an environment of scientific excellence.
- Access to modern infrastructure with the latest technology.
- Competitive remuneration according to experience and qualification.
- Immediate incorporation.
- 6-month full-time internship contract, extendable up to two years with 100% of the remuneration established for the category.
SELECTION PLAN: Only the 3 candidates with the highest score, if greater than 75 points as result of the sum of the evaluable criteria (C1 – C4), will be interviewed. The candidate with the highest score will be hired (if total score is greater than 90 points). If any candidate scores 90 or more total points nobody will be hired.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
Apply in: https://www.cnic.es/es/convocatoria/researcher-training-life-sciences-studies-molecular-cardiology