The project will be developed jointly with a company expert in e-voting technologies, so the candidate will be required to collaborate with members of the company to achieve the project goals.
- Navigate and understand the existing JS code implementing the e-voting client.
- Collaborate in designing secure code interfaces for plug the secure JS code into the existing e-voting client.
- Develop a tool for automatically generate the JS interfaces designed
- Define code tests to check correct functionality and performance
- Collaborate in writing project deliverables and documentation
The selected candidate will work in a dynamic and flexible environment involved in a research project related with computer security and e-voting topics. The candidate is expected to be self-motivated, self-organized to achieve project objectives and to work autonomously with a problem-solving mentality.