Are you a curious person constantly searching for the answer to the problems of society? Are you willing to grow in a multicultural environment, working all over Europe? Then you will suit perfectly at Inspiralia. We are a passionate and dynamic New Product Development Company. We offer solutions to our clients across a wide range of sectors including Health and Wellbeing, Energy, and Industry.
We are currently seeking a freelance research and innovation proposal writer to join a multidisciplinary team for a freelance position. This role will take innovation proposals from concept to execution within the European Projects framework at H2020.
We require a candidate with:
• A university degree preferably in fields related to ICT or similar. Knowledge of other fields is desirable.
• At least 3 years of experience in a technical position, with knowledge in preparing reports, research papers, technical manuals, etc.
• Knowledge Management: able to organize all kinds of information, focusing on the results.
• Fluent in English MANDATORY C1 level or higher (Advanced)
We are seeking candidates with the ability to innovate, who can work closely with clients, colleagues and project partners and who can work within tight deadlines.
Immediate incorporation is required.
• Freelance contract with a competitive fee plus a success bonus associated.
• The projects length varies from 3-5 weeks.
• Opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team within a rapidly expanding and highly successful company.