- Analysis, planning and implementation of the update of dependencies, both tools and databases.
- Will undertake the update and improvement of the Cancer Genome Interpreter platform in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Refine the identification of driver mutations in tumors developing new bioinformatics approaches
- Update of cancer biomarkers and cancer bioactivities database.
- Prepare Technical Reports preparation in cooperation with the P.I
- Prepare deliverables of the project.
- To work on support in the analysis of driver mutations for the Cancer Genome Interpreter, within the framework of the H2020 project MedBioinformatics.
- Will participate and perform the activities, tasks, reports and deliverables of the MedBioinformatics project
Must Have – Required
- Experience: A Ph.D. in Biomedicine. Experience in projects on Cancer Genomics, specifically in the analysis of large cancer genomics datasets.
- Knowledge: Experience in the development of bioinformatics tools
- Skills: Excellent computational skills Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in English. Ability to work independently and within a collaborative research team, and possess excellent communication and organisation skills.