We are looking for a technician with an interest in synthetic biology to engineer the minimal bacterium M. pneumoniae as a chassis for therapeutical applications. The technician will contribute to engineering of the bacterium by using molecular biology and biochemical approaches. The candidate will also help with the management of the lab together with the other technicians and could be required to work on other projects when needed.
Who would we like to hire?
- You have a Degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Biotechnology)
- You have 3 years of experience in molecular biology
- You have proven experience in bacteria handling, PCR, cloning, protein expression.
- You are fluent in English
- You are a highly motivated and organized candidate
- You are capable of working in a group and independently
Desirable but not required
- High troughtput experiments (screening of different conditions)
- Experience in working with eukariotic cell lines
- A course for animal manipulation
All applications must include:
- A motivation letter addressed to Dr Maria LLuch.
- A complete CV including contact details.
- Contact details of two referees.
All applications must be addressed to Dr Maria LLuch and be submitted by means of on-line application on the on the CRG Career site - http://www.crg.eu/en/content/careers/job-opportunities
Deadline: Please submit your application by 25th November 2017
Más información: https://recruitment.crg.eu/content/jobs/position/technician-design-biological-systems-lab