Are you a curious person constantly searching for the answer to society’s problems? Are you willing to work with a multicultural environment all over Europe? Then, you will suit perfectly Inspiralia. We are a passionate young Spanish R&D Company, oriented to New Product Development. We offer to our clients a complete cradle to grave service from product or process conceptual design to the delivery of market-oriented technology.
We are seeking a freelance research and innovation proposal writer to render services for a multidisciplinary team and help organize R&D for our clients
Your role will be to take innovation proposals from concept to execution by:
- Writing high-quality innovation proposals for Innovation European funding projects.
- Elaborate market feasibility studies and business plans for the proposed ideas.
- Working with clients to turn industrial needs into clear, innovative concepts.
- Technical background and experience in a science or engineering discipline.
- Ideally you will have experience in market oriented research and technology transfer
- Experience of writing research proposals for the European Commission Funding Programme or National Funding Programmes (writing full proposals).
- High level of English (spoken and written). Additional languages will be considered highly positive. Language test will be performed in the interviews.
- Location: Madrid, Spain
We are seeking candidates with the ability to innovate, who can work closely with clients, colleagues and project partners and who can work to tight deadlines. The incorporation as freelance must be immediate.
- Freelance contract with a competitive fee plus a success bonus associated
- Opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team within a rapidly expanding and highly successful company.