Are you a curious person constantly searching for the answer to the problems of society? Are you willing to grow in a multicultural environment, working all over Europe? Then, you will fit in perfectly at Inspiralia. We are a passionate and dynamic New Product Development Company. We offer solutions to our clients across a wide range of sectors such as Health and Wellbeing, Energy, and Industry.
We are searching for a research and innovation proposal writer to join a multidisciplinary team for a freelance position. This role will take the innovation proposals through from concept to execution within the European Projects of H2020.
We require a candidate with:
- University degree preferable in Chemistry, Engineering or similar.
- At least, 1 year' experience in a technical position preparing reports, papers, technical manuals etc.
- Knowledge Management: able to organize all kind of information, focused on the results.
- Excellent command of English, Italian, French or Spanish will be an asset.
Immediate incorporation is requested.
- Freelance contract with a competetive fee plus a success bonus associated.
- The projects varies from 3-12 weeks.
- Opportunity to work as part of a closed-knit team within a rapidly expanding and highly successful company.