As part of the QUITEMAD+ research network, we seek a young, motivated researcher that integrates in our group and contributes to our research in quantum technologies. These are some of the topics that we are currently working on:
- Quantum computing and quantum simulation with superconducting circuits, trapped ions and ultracold atoms.
- Quantum sensing and metrology beyond conventional approaches, considering relativistic corrections or using many-body setups.
- Quantum information theory as a tool to develop new methods and understand the limitations of new quantum algorithms, quantum simulations and different quantum metrology approaches.
- Interface between quantum information and quantum field theory, focusing on causality, propagation of information and the ultimate limits of communication and computation.
- Microwave and visible range photonics, from the development of quantum nonlinearities to new schemes for photodetection.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and at least one reference letter to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
"Este contrato está financiado a través del programa S2013/ICE-2801 QUITEMAD-CM de la convocatoria de ayudas para la realización de programas de I+D de Tecnologías 2013 de la Comunidad de Madrid, estando cofinanciado en un 50% por Fondo Social Europeo”.