Deusto University is headed by thelove of wisdom and the desire tolearn and inquire rigorouslyscientific methodology and thestructure of reality. Therefore itseeks excellence in research andteaching. simultaneously seeks theformation of free competentprofessionals, those endowed withknowledge, values and skills thatenable them to engage in thepromotion of knowledge and thetransformation of society,responsible citizens.
• A lecturer and researcher with experience in the above field of knowledge.
• Type of subjects: Fundamentals of Accounting and Finance, Industrial Process Modelling and simulation, Evaluation of Industrial Process Stability.
• Collaboration in undergraduate and master’s final year project.
• It involves performing teaching and research functions in the specific field of study and may undertake academic management tasks in the future.
• Engineering degree in Industrial Organisation with a specialisation in Industrial Processes or other technical qualifications with a specialisation in Industrial Processes.
• Holding a PhD degree and a positive assessment by an Official Quality Agency (ANECA / UNIBASQ)as a Private University Lecturer (PhD) will be an advantage. In the case of candidates who do not hold this accreditation, the Assistant Lecturer (PhD) accreditation will also be considered.
• Experience as a university lecturer and researcher in the above fields will be an asset.
• Experience in degree tutorial or coordination plans will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of English and Basque.
• As for the generic competences, we seek a candidate with a teaching vocation, good communication and problem-solving skills, capacity for teamwork, motivation for innovation, capacity to adapt and to identify with UD’s identity and mission.
Joining the Faculty’s team at the Bilbao campus. This is a full-time job. Salary will be determined according to the candidate’sexperience and skills.
Para inscribirse: https://www.bizkaiatalent.eus/profesionales/oportunidades-de-empleo/