We are currently seeking a Highly Specialized Technician who can work effectively and execute complex experiments of different projects on-going in the laboratory, aiming to characterize how skeletal muscle regenerative capacity declines with aging, particularly at very advanced geriatric age, during sarcopenia; using a variety of biochemical, cellular and mouse techniques.
This position is financed by financed by La Caixa Banking Foundation through a competitive grant entitled “Understanding muscle regenerative decline with aging (RegenerAge)”, reference number HR17-00040.
Information on the minimum requirements
• Experience in general laboratory running.
• Experience in general laboratory techniques.
• Experience in animal models (mouse) housing, colony control, in vivo techniques.
• Experience in cellular and molecular techniques.
• Experience in microscopy and data analysis.
• Team work abilities.
• Previous experience in skeletal muscle research will be highly valued.
Benefits of the opening:
The candidate will receive a contract for six months, extendible.
Applicants should submit an application containing: motivation letter, CV and two referees contacts or recommendation letters to: Marina Raya Chamorro (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Pura Muñoz Cánoves (email@example.com)
Application deadline: February 21th, 2019