Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to
more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world's most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold
over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered
into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of
around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European
leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest
space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and
determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and
experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Young graduate Aeronautical Engineer to undertake an Internship as a structure design engineer
with Airbus in Getafe.
EST is a transnational organization with presence in Getafe, Illescas, Puerto Real, Hamburg, Stade and Toulouse. Rear
Fuselage and Empennage include development of HTPs, VTPs, S19, S19.1, Belly Fairing & Main Landing Gear Doors, and
wing covers for several aircraft. EST is currently participating in the following Airbus programs: Single Aisle (A320 CEO & NEO),
Long Range (A330 CEO & NEO) A350XWB family, A380 family, A400M & Beluga XL.
Activities include support to production and ramp up, and new developments.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
He/She will be involved in the definition of detailed design solutions tasks to fulfill the development of Structure Design
Components as well as in the development and implementation of improvements, modifications, in-service activities of the
Structure Design on these Components.
- He/She will be involved in product definition according to the required Time, Quality, Weight, Cost and Performances of the
related Engineering deliverables to the program, including: Specs, drawings (authoring), technical documents, V&V plan, and the
deliveries of the engineering suppliers.
- He/She will collaborate in the definition of technical solutions.
- He/She will collaborate providing modifications to the program organization to improve the products and ensure
- He/She will collaborate to provide continuous support to manufacturing deviations for solving the non conformances in the
- To create and follow up activity plannings within the team.
- To support to team members in the creation and follow up of improvement projects.
- To take part in team meetings, held in an international environment.