Laboratory Technician II Position at the Intercellular Signaling in Cardiovascular Development and Disease Group
The job is to be conducted at CNIC, which is a research institute in Madrid that brings together the best of Spanish cardiovascular research and provide it with a modern infrastructure and ample funding to carry out world-leading biomedical research.
The Intercellular Signaling in Cardiovascular Development and Disease group, led by Dr. José Luis de la Pompa is looking for qualified technician candidates to join his laboratory.
We offer the opportunity to join a young and international research group that uses state-of-the-art techniques to answer fundamental questions in the field of heart regeneration. More information at
- Technical Degree (FPII equivalent in bioscience) or University degree in the fields of Biology and bioscience.
- Academic level
- Work experience in molecular biology, cell culture, microscopy, in situ hybridization and animal models.
- Practical knowledge of English
- Good skills with computer programs.
- We are looking for organized, enthusiastic and committed people with an attitude to learn new techniques and think for a team.
Your work will involve performing a wide range of molecular biology, immunohistochemistry and microscopy techniques with animal models.
- Joining a research center with international relevance in science. Linked to the public sector and managed by a foundation.
- Integration in young teams in an environment of scientific excellence.
- Access to modern infrastructure with the latest technology.
- Immediate incorporation
Please submit application using the link available at the CNIC HR web page (https://www.cnic.es/es/convocatoria/laboratory-technician-ii-position-intercellular-signaling-cardiovascular-development)
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.