Benefits for participants
ESA BIC Madrid Region provides financial, technical and business support incentives to eight new companies each year:
- Access to the European network of ESA BICs coordinated by ESA-TTPO
- Technical support by Program partners for product, software and prototype development.
- Specific advice and mentoring for new companies.
- International Contacts
- Support in the search for funding
The companies incubated in the framework of the program will be provided business, technical and economic support:
- 50,000 euros over two years:
- 50% for product development, prototyping, software or IPR.
- 50% for new employment linked to product or market development.
Fundación madri+d facilitates access to its services for the consolidation of technology-based companies.
- Business training, including business plans, management skills, investment readiness, online marketing, legal advice and access to madri+d experts.
- Legal, tax and accounting advisory services.
- Support during business growth and consolidation, including access to the madri+d Mentoring Network. Mentors are entrepreneurs, managers or experts with extensive experience related to the creation, growth and/or consolidation of companies.
- Support in the search for public and private financing, as well as access to the Business Angel Network (BAN madri+d) and madri+d investment forums.
- Promotion of the new technology companies, i.e, through the leading S&T website www.madrimasd.org, including news, videos, interviews, etc.
The program has the collaboration of organisations like the Madrid Aerospace Cluster, the Spanish Association of Business Angels Networks - AEBAN and companies such as ESCP Business School, BMC, GMV, Thales Alenia Space, Indra and Airbus.
The incubated companies will have access to technical support provided by universities and institutions linked to the Project: UPM, UC3M, URJC, PCM, UAH, ESA-ESAC and INTA, including:
- Promotion of cooperation between the different members of the research and innovation system: Administration, Companies, Universities, Research Centers and Support Organizations.
- Information and advice on research, technological development and innovation projects.
- Collaborative R&D projects and Technology Development by research groups in universities and Innovation and Technology Centers
- Support to the protection of industrial and intellectual property (patents and licenses), and advice on technology management.
- Collaboration grants, final projects and doctoral theses by science and engineering students.
- Information and advice for grants, vacancies, contracts or educational agreements.