ABOUT European Researchers’ Night
The European Researchers’ Night is a Marie Sklodowska Curie (MSCA) action, under the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020; it consists of a pan-European event taking place on the last Friday night of September. In this edition 36 activities will be performed in Madrid. The European Researchers’ Night Madrid is managed by Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d. Education, Youth and Sports Regional Department of Regional Government of Madrid.
• Bring the researchers closer to the general public.
• Increase awareness of the research and innovation activities with a view to supporting the public recognition of researchers.
• Create an understanding of the impact of researchers' work on daily life.
• Encourage young people to embark on scientific careers.
• European Researchers' Night: exploring science whilst having fun. European Commission
• Facebook European Researchers' Night
Other projects in Spain
Andalucía Researchers’ Night
250 European cities
When and where?
The European Researchers’ Night in Madrid 2016 will take place the 30th of September in different cities of the Region of Madrid. Its main objective is to bring the researchers closer to the general public in order to create an understanding of the impact of researchers’ work on daily life. 36 free and playful activities will be performed in Madrid from 16:00 to 24:00 h.