The HyMedPoly project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 643050 for European Industrial Doctorate and has currently open positions for 15 young PhD researchers to create and implement new strategies for drug-free antibacterial hybrid biopolymers for medical applications.
THE POSITIONS WILL COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Recruitment by the beneficiary under an employment contract (or other direct contract with equivalent benefits, including social security coverage) or — if not otherwise possible under national law — under a fixed amount fellowship agreement with minimum social security coverage;
- Be employed for 3 years;
- Be employed full-time;
- Be working exclusively for the action.
THE RECRUITED RESEARCHERS MUST COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country where the research training activities take place for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date;
- In case the beneficiary is an international European interest organisation or international organisation: not have spent with the beneficiary more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date;
- Be at the date of recruitment an ‘early stage researcher’ (i.e. in the first four years of his/her research career and not have a doctoral degree).
FELLOWSHIP GROSS AMOUNT:
- living allowance (3110 €/month, country correction factor to be applied)
- mobility and family allowance (600 or 1100 €/month depending on the researcher’s family situation)
The Application must use the form below for input. The ESRs position descriptions can be downloaded here. Applications must include:
- Application letter detailing the reasons for applying
- CV (summarizing education, positions and academic work – scientific publications)
- A 1-page Personal Statement outlining your research interests, research experience, academic achievements and career ambitions.
- Copies of educational certificates and transcript of records
- Details of internationally recognized language qualifications achieved
- List of publications and academic work that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number). One or more letters of reference may be included
Download ESR Descriptions