Scope - Workshop
The conference is the 8th edition of a series of International Workshops conducted biannually (2006/2008-Italy; 2010-Germany; 2012-Brazil; 2014-France; 2016-Czech Republic; 2018-Poland). The present workshop will focus on the smart design of layered materials including silicates and 2D zeolites, phosphates/phosphonates, layered double hydroxides (LDH), clays, transition metal oxides and organic-inorganic hybrids, among others.
- Synthesis of Materials
- Advanced Characterization
- Modification & Processing
- Devices & Applications
- Thomas BEIN | Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- Jiří ČEJKA | Charles University Prague
- Isabel DÍAZ | Institute of Catalysis & Petrochemistry, CSIC
- Matthew ROSSEINSKY | University of Liverpool
- Clément SANCHEZ | University of Pierre and Marie Curie Paris
- Félix ZAMORA | Autonomous University of Madrid
- Sofia CALERO | Eindhoven University of Technology
- Abstract Submission April, 22nd 2022
- Acceptance Decision April 30th, 2022
- Registration - Early Bird May 28th, 2022
- Registration - Regular June 30th, 2022
- Workshop July 10-13th, 2022
- Standard Delegate: 375€ (up to May, 28th) or 475€ (regular registration)
- Student: 275€ (up to May, 28th) or 375€ (regular registration)
The fee will include access to the lectures, conference material, coffee-breaks and meals (Cocktail Reception & Lunch & Gala dinner & Visit to Toledo-"Spanish Tapas").
D. Serrano, P. Pizarro (IMDEA Energy Institute Spain & U. Rey Juan Carlos), P. Horcajada, J. Sanchez, M. Liras, T. Hidalgo (IMDEA Energy Institute Spain) & J.C. García-Martínez (U. Castilla La Mancha, Spain).
B. Gil & W.J. Roth (Jagiellonian U.), R.W. Morris (St. Andrews U.), P. Nachtigall (Charles U.), H.O. Pastore (Campinas U.), J. Brendle (Haute-Alsace U.), S. Perathoner (Messina U.), Y. Pérez (Rey Juan Carlos U.), M. Pica (Perugia U.), S. Pergher (Federal U. of Rio Grande do Norte), V. Zima (Pardubice U.).
Toledo is one of the Spanish cities with the greatest wealth of monuments. Known as the “city of the three cultures”, because Christians, Arabs & Jews lived together there for centuries, behind its walls Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogues. This great diversity of artistic styles makes the old quarter of Toledo a real open-air museum, declared a World Heritage Site.
Hotel Beatriz ToledoAuditorium& SPA is one of the best Conference Hotel in Spain, the perfect choice for events and conventions, with spacious rooms and outdoor facilities and amazing views of the impressive historical center of Toledo.
Buses from Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas International Airport(MAD) / Madrid centre to Toledo will be arranged. Public transportation (High Speed Train (AVE), Bus (ALSA), Car, Taxi, etc.) are available to arrive to Toledo (more details, see www.layeredmaterials.es).