Benefits for participants
ESA BIC Madrid Region provides financial, technical and business support incentives to eight new companies each year:
- Access to the European network of ESA BICs coordinated by ESA-TTPO
- Technical support by Program partners for product, software and prototype development.
- Specific advice and mentoring for new companies.
- International Contacts
- Support in the search for funding
The companies incubated in the framework of the program will be provided business, technical and economic support:
- 50,000 euros in two years for product development, prototype, software or IPR. 50% of this amount (25,000 euros) can be allocated to new employment related to the types of developments described before.
- Support in the search for additional funding
Fundación madri+d facilitates access to its services for the consolidation of technology-based companies.
- Business training, including business plans, management skills, investment readiness, online marketing, legal advice and access to madri+d experts.
- Legal, tax and accounting advisory services.
- Support during business growth and consolidation, including access to the madri+d Mentoring Network. Mentors are entrepreneurs, managers or experts with extensive experience related to the creation, growth and/or consolidation of companies.
- Support in the search for public and private financing, as well as access to the Business Angel Network (BAN madri+d) and madri+d investment forums.
- Promotion of the new technology companies, i.e, through the leading S&T website www.madrimasd.org, including news, videos, interviews, etc.
The program has the collaboration of organisations like the Spanish Technology Aerospace Platform (PAE), the Spanih Network of Business Angel Networks AEBAN, Mas y Calvet, ESCP Business School, Thales Alenia Space, INDRA and GMV.
The incubated companies will have access to technical support provided by universities and institutions linked to the Project: UPM, UC3M, URJC, PCM, UAH, ESA-ESAC and INTA, including:
- Promotion of cooperation between the different members of the research and innovation system: Administration, Companies, Universities, Research Centers and Support Organizations.
- Information and advice on research, technological development and innovation projects.
- Collaborative R&D projects and Technology Development by research groups in universities and Innovation and Technology Centers
- Support to the protection of industrial and intellectual property (patents and licenses), and advice on technology management.
- Collaboration grants, final projects and doctoral theses by science and engineering students.
- Information and advice for grants, vacancies, contracts or educational agreements.