Open Call for Experts
BECOME AN EXTERNAL EXPERT FOR EU PROGRAMMES
Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d aims to set up an external pool of experts to support the review process of the proposals received from EU programmes (pre-doctoral and postdoctoral) in any scientific field and discipline.
At present, madri+d is looking for experts in:
- Cancer Research.
- ICTs - AI, architectures, software development
- Mechanical Engineering - electrification, electric power demand, digitalization; industrial facilities
- Civil Engineering - transport solutions
- Chemical Engineering - materials
- Agronomic Engineering - biosystems, natural resources, sustainability, urban borders, ecosystems
- Sustainable Development Goals - impact, metrics, sustainable transformation
Experts should demonstrate experience and possess a proven track record in their expertise.
The selection of the experts to support madri+d in the evaluation of the open calls will be taken at a later stage, since it depends on the number of received proposals, their programmes, their origin, the domain that they target as well as the origin of the potential evaluators, their affiliations, their expertise and the balance between various criteria (e.g. gender, background, affiliation type, age, expertise etc.). Furthermore, we are obliged to frequently change experts that support us in the evaluations of proposals.
EXPERT CANDIDATURE FORM